Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Getting LOST

Scott here.
I've got two friends who now live outside the US and, for different reasons, have limited access to our mutually enjoyed show... LOST. In an effort to help both these friends (Each of whom I've known well since junior High - middle school for those of you under 25 - or earlier) I volunteered to Tivo (what did we ever do without you) the 4th season and then burn the episodes to DVD for these guys.
The writers strike meant only the first 8 episodes were finished and have aired. So, I've captured and created menus and put everything together. To top it off I created custom lightscribe labels for the discs and paper labels for the DVD containers...
Basically, I took the discs out of some old game boxes and made new 'in theme' labels. Here's some of what I made. Hope you enjoy them.

DVD labels...





















DVD Case Label








Packaging...





I really had a good time doing this and I'm looking forward to April 24 for the next batch of episodes. Woo Hoo!!