Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Date Night

Our good friends, Chad and Kendal, recently visited CA for a month. Just before they left to return to Papua New Guinea, a few of us got together for an evening of bocce ball. As our time ended on the court we took this action shot using the timer on the camera. The game lacked any real competition, which is why I don't feel bad about the cheating I did. That's right, I cheated! As we walked past the score board I added a point or two, several times. So for those of you who played and are reading this, the game wasn't really as close as it ended.

Before leaving we asked someone to take our picture with our camera. And I learned something. If you set the timer, turning off the camera until the next use doesn't clear the timer! We all had a good laugh as we waited for the camera to finally click.